Every year we go downtown to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. For the past two seasons we have eaten dinner at the Garden
Restaurant at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It has a great view of the temple and the lights and we love the Fried Pickles. We have so many great
traditions with both sides of our family that Chad and I wanted to create a special something that just the four of us do every year. This night out works perfectly. The boys were great at dinner. I have spent years working on their "mealtime manners" and they handled themselves like perfect little gentlemen. After dinner we headed down to look at the lights. Hayden was very excited about the lights. It is hard to get a lot of emotion out of him, so I was thrilled when he was oohing and
aahhing over the decorations.

The
view from the top. I have been having issues with my camera and these were taken with Chad's phone.
Dancing in one of the ballrooms in the
Joseph Smith Memorial building. Check out Ty in the background, I have no idea what he is doing.