I love the Fourth of July
I love celebrating it at the cabin
It makes me want to live in Oakley
in the big old brick house on Cow Alley

We celebrated Hayden's birthday while we were there. The bottom layer of his cake collapsed while we were having lunch in Park City.

We went to the Oakley parade and sat at the end of Cow Alley. It was really fun this year, Chad was cheering everything that came by...banks, pooper scoopers, Labrador retrievers... I'm glad he's a good sport about doing things like this with our kids. He's a good dad.

They still throw candy!!!!

I was impressed with Hayden this weekend. I didn't need to ask him to put down his video games, he did it on his own. He played the pool with CJ and battleship with Aunt Leslie and Daniel. He talked just about everyone into playing foosball with him.

Someday I might get a good picture at the Oakley rodeo...

It was an extra great holiday weekend. All of my dads family came into town to do a big family picture. It was cool to have them taken in the quakies by our cabin. Regatta pictures to come.