It's always fun to get
together with the
Hauser girls and make our gingerbread houses. It's amazing what a giant mess we make while we are in the process of building the houses. I love this picture because it shows all the chaos. This is the first year my kids made big ones, in the past they have done
graham cracker houses.

Tyson was really into it. He took his time and did a really great job. He is a University of Utah fan, so he put a big U on the roof of his house. His cousin and Hayden both had Y's on theirs.


Hayden was super excited about the army stuff their aunt brought to put on the houses. I think his turned out fun.

I am still not sure about the candy canes on the edge of my roof. It either looks like a pagoda or a handlebar mustache.